Feel Free To Join Our Modded ArmA III

Minipily

Hello,

If anyone is interested in returning to modded ArmA 3 cooperative teamwork without changing community, then myself @kennychr @Johnson and others are making another return of MSO (Multi-Session Operations) after a short break from ArmA 3.

The aim of the mission on our MSO server is to slowly overtime capture the territories of Tanoa. We are playing as Russian Special Forces against an overhauled Syndikat whom are using RHS weaponry.

The gameplay is a bit like what you will have been used to on AhoyWorld Enhanced but with a much stronger emphasis on teamwork and limited supplies, creating a truly edge of the seat experience that you may not have experienced before.

One significant mod we use is ALiVE, which is responsible for not only creating a lot of our mission but also making it persistent. This means that whatever gear you log out with, you will have when you return, truly enforcing you to look after your kit and preserve ammunition at all costs when out in the field for several days at a time.

Of course, taking Tanoa as Russian Special Forces is not the only thing on the agenda. Along with my upcoming AAF Campaign based around the early days of the ArmA 3 Lore for any of those interested in a lightly modded mission, we also plan to explore more opportunities in the future that will hopefully satisfy all tastes.

So again, if anyone is interested in playing some modded ArmA 3 then please don't hesitate to talk to us either through the MSO-chat on Discord, contacting us on the forums or on the Teamspeak. We'd be happy to hear from any players and happily accept all backgrounds of play, we only ask that those who wish to play bring a suitable level of seriousness so that things don't escalate to madness within the first 5 minutes.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL:DR - If you want to play Modded ArmA 3 again but can't help but notice that AhoyWorld Enhanced is empty 24/7, feel free to get in contact, we'd be happy to have you come along.

E22oll9.jpg

6 hours ago, Mad Eye Moody said:

I’ll have a go, not sure if my skill levels will be up to it but we can’t all be Rambo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The MSO revolves more around combined teamwork than anything else.

You wont get very far alone. The AI are smart, but not OP shots.

• 2 weeks later...