Community Update #5

Mark T

Happy new year to you all, I hope you had a fantastic festive period and look forward to the challenges that 2019 will bring.

I must admit I have not been very active with the community the past few weeks as understandably it's a busy period, so I would like to thank the rest of the Team for their hard work during my absent. (sshh Xwatt)

I see you've all been made aware of Chucks situation and I for one will be sad to see him go but also happy for him to get a life :)

so I would like to take this opportunity to thank Chuck for his dedication to the community and wish him all the best for his future endeavours.

As you've guessed correctly Xwatt will be taking over Chucks role of Public server manager (Core Staff) he will be responsible for the likes of EU#1#2#7 and TeamSpeak, so any issues or updates that needs doing you'll have to consult with him.

Lindi has now been promoted to Admin T2 for taking the responsibilities of the Spartan Lead Project, he will supervise the team, handle recruitments and organise game nights.

JANXOL we now be responsible for the XMLs, any questions or issues goes directly to him.

I hope you all join me in welcoming them to their new role and be patient with them as you were with me.

Donators!

A few months back we were in a very dire situation in fact if nothing had changed we would probably not be here right now but thanks to you guys, we are and not only that, we are in a very healthy position for 2019. So I would like to thank you all for your support.

Again thank you all and happy new year!

MT