a total waste of time

de

its my 1 year in the server so far what i can say about server ahoyworld is doing great job and i really love about what they are doing. Waste of time is players like you everyone don't have to play with team everyone got different playstyle and you can't blame anyone for that if you don't like just don't get in. its so simple.

@de

You are totally right: it is chaos. Everybody is indeed running around like chickens, but let me tell you this:

- You want organisation to the max with command present every day? This will cost money, do you want to pay the salaries for the already busy staff so they can monitor 24/7 if everbody walks in line/wedge/column with enough spacing?

- Other option we leave it like this, one of the best populated servers in the game. Free for everybody, we pay the servers and fix issues and let everybody play how they like, and for some, who do want organisation, we have gamenights on EU3, and yes, that one is free aswell.

What a waste of time to having explain this, welcome in the gaming world were i would suggest you go play tetris: no chaos.

@deI remember you from a couple days ago, shot me in the back and didn't bother excusing.

Well my suggestion is feel free to gather a team and get organised, nobody stops you from doing it.

Alternatively you have an endless list of (empty) other servers to seek your ideal Arma experience.

11 hours ago, de said:

this server as far as I'm concerned is a total waste of time no guide which soever nobody tells you what to do everybody is just running around like idiots

EU1 has always been a shit show. If you want gameplay more orientated around teamwork, communication and general cohesion then I'd strongly recommend to go elsewhere unless you have some dedicated friends within this community.

EU1 is up there as one of the more popular servers on the game, so it's clear that people like the shit show. But, you'll definitely find Invade and Annex played with more organisation elsewhere and many communities have edited it in their own little ways to make it much better.

Thanks for the concern.

in contrary to what @Minipily says, great teamwork can still be found on EU1.

Our playerbase are a bunch of friendly chaps, most the time you just need to ask if anyone wants to squad up, and most the time you will find people willing to squad up for some serious gameplay, and when you do, it can be some of the most fun you can have playing I&A.

21 hours ago, de said:

this server as far as I'm concerned is a total waste of time no guide which soever nobody tells you what to do everybody is just running around like idiots

My experience is the server is what you make of it, yes it can be chaotic at times but it is mostly up to you making sense of it and create what little order you can on the battle field. I'm sure there is always at least one squad of players willing to co-operate and follow a competent squad leader for example.