Racket

Racket

In-game name when banned: Racket

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Racket/Racism/Xwatt

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for saying a racist remark, it is actually as simple as that. I said "nignog" while i was en route on a heli mission to an objective, this was a spontaneous thing i just said without thinking of the consequences or the negative effect on other people. I am also sure that the staff member did the right thing and i 100% admit to guilt.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I believe that my ban should be lifted because it was a one-time mistake i made and i am a very nice person in general. Just that day and that time i was not in my best mood and i think that was the reason to my saying this spontaneously and without thinking twice before saying it. I am 100% deeply regret this decision and i wished i never said it in the first place, not just because i got banned from the server but also because people might have gotten affected by this. I understand if the Staff team does not want to unban me, but i would also appreciate a one more chance so i can play on this great unique server.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Xwatt

When were you banned: 5th of May 2018

Hello Racket,

Thank you for the apology and ban appeal.

I am willing to unban you from our servers as long as you agree and abide by the rules of Ahoyworld.

Enjoy our community and servers once again, if you do recieve another ban because of your behaviour, this new ban will be a permanent one.

Ban appeal succesful.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts