Sign in to follow this  
DJ_shankman

concluded Harvjomac

In-game name when banned: Harvjomac

What message displays when you attempt to connect? you where kicked off the game admin ban chuck/harvjomac/verbalabuse))

Why do you think you were banned? A player was flying a rare spawned heli and when he dropped us off he tried to do a trick and failed and i told him not do it again and i called him a Watermelon and he called me a Watermelon back and i just said why try to pull a trick at low altitude and told him not to fly if he has no experience and told him to practice offline on the Arma 3 editor Then i got banned

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I'm 16 now and i find i'm more mature and i can control my swearing way more online now and it was in the past i was 15 and very immature at the time and since i'm older i think i deserve another chance, I really liked the server i had something like 300 hours on the server because i loved it that much i used to play on it everyday.

Which administrator banned you (if known): chuck

When were you banned: 05/04/18

Hello Harvjomac,

Once again thank you for the appeal.

I apologise that I took more time for this appeal, but I needed it a little bit more time for this one.

I have come to the decision to unban you. But you do not get any more warnings or get out of jail cards. 

If you cannot behave in our community a new ban will be a permanent one.

You have to read and agree to abide by our rules.

Ban appeal is succesful.

Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts