I&A 4 Beta Test Feedback

5 hours ago, Jonas said:

Just an idea but maybe we could give CSAT their own little aircraft carrier somewhere in the ocean with on board AA (~ 5-8 km range) for their jets to spawn from ( spawn them above the carrier and have them fly to the target). That way they cant be "spawn camped" and don't just appear out of nowhere lined up on their target.

It is a good idea, except the Shikra can't land on an aircraft carrier (can the Neophron even?).  Not that I use a landing pattern for enemy CAS - they just fly back to the airport and despawn. So we could say that these are carrier-capable airframes... hmm... this ain't a bad idea.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 059 is now in internal testing.  Change log:   059 --- NEW 1. Added mission persistence and set to ON by default. When server restarts, completed AOs / player rewards are loade

IA4 change logs for 067 and 068; 068 will be tested today at 1800 UTC.   068 --- NEW 1. Engineers, Pilots and Armor crew have a new action to add emergency fuel to a vehicle that has n

I am going to be frank and hope that you see my honesty as constructive and not complaining for the sake of it.   If you keep I&A 4 in it’s current iteration, it will change the climate

Posted Images