Guide - Blackfish

Nibbs

Got to 1 minute and 25 seconds, clicked like allready! :D

[EDIT1] Worth mentioning that the supply crate can be loaded into any chopper and it will drift with wind when dropped, unlike dropped vehicles which will go pretty much straight down even if dropped from a speed of 600 km/h.

[EDIT2] 11/10 would fly with Andy any day despite the occasional explosion! :D

1 hour ago, GamerbugUK said:
2 hours ago, Stanhope said:

1:39 "the armed prowlers with the guns on top will not fit" while you're pointing at armed hunter :)

It was dark and it all looked the same ? That's how bad that fancy NV is needed.

Errr I'll go with that excuse... ;)

To be honest I don't really make vids, so a few mistakes due to me trying to think and fly at the same time.

2 hours ago, Stanhope said:

In addition, when dropping I suggest having your GPS open in one of the side panels.

Yeah I usually do, that was the whole point of drawing on the map... just too focused on multiple things at the same time. (hence why I after the event added the note that drawn lines are visible on the map) ;)

56 minutes ago, Nibbs said:

Errr I'll go with that excuse... ;)

To be honest I don't really make vids, so a few mistakes due to me trying to think and fly at the same time.

I make lots of videos and still cock up all the time, I just can't be bothered to go back and sort them out.

Trust Stan to highlight it ?

3 hours ago, Stanhope said:

Not your last one, I don't like hearing my own voice on recordings :)

I'm mean I sometimes do hear myself on peoples recording and first I start thinking "whos voice is that?". Then realise it is mine! :D