AWE Status

2 minutes ago, Stanhope said:

Slight problem with that, who's going to make the new mission?

So, as quite a few people have stated already, nobody has to make it if we want to use already existing missions. They can certainly be enjoyable and good quality.

However, that said, there are also a fair few number of community members who I'm sure are willing to help with a new mission however they can - should we want our own.

1 hour ago, JANXOL said:

Bring back the GN!

1 hour ago, MoonFire said:

GN never left its just no one has created any of them

Both myself and @Minipily have many good ideas and settings for gamenights, we could get some going.

Personally, I think a Soviet-Afghan War gamenight could get the ball rolling. BTR-70 patrol/mission through Lythium with Soviet 80s gear. Wet dream.

17 minutes ago, MoonFire said:

Do it on Bozcaada so u can do the royal marines airfield assault yes 

Could do but it's a bit small. There was 3 airfields on the Falklands. Think I'll do it on Altis, seems quite close.

I'm gonna make it a campaign like Prometheus, so we'll be slowly capturing the island. The objectives will be based on playercount;

if theres only a dozen people on, we can do special forces style missions like knocking out SAM sites and shit (as they did). If we get more, we can do full out AAV Royal Marine beach invasions for taking over cities and what not.

Think I'll probs give it a go, the more I think about it the more I want to do it, just quite a lot of work getting it right. No idea if people would like the styles too.

3 hours ago, Vlk said:

What’s wrong with gauntlet/stiletto? Haven’t played in a long while so there might be a obvious reason I don’t know about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People naturally grow bored of running the same kinds of missions, randomizing towns and maps doesn't really aid in that. Eventually, you get the hang of how to approach each mission regardless of their location.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Michal said:

Maybe a Steam Group Chat for anyone that's interested? It'd be easier to get in touch with everyone and organise a session than just hoping people are logged on to Teamspeak.

My URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123715490/

Anyone wanting to join, here's the link: https://s.team/chat/MfISfQ7M

Then why did we create a discord?

• 2 weeks later...