AWE Status

AWE's Arsenal has always been relaxed and personally I prefer it that way. This is because it allows people to personalise themselves and makes them different. Gamenights have always been the way for people to play as a set faction and quite frankly we don't have enough of them. Admittedly the arsenal is jam packed full of stuff, And from what I have seen majority of people pick RHS assets over CUP assets, With the removal of CUP it would not only reduce the mod size but also reduce the amount of stuff in the arsenal.

4 minutes ago, BorderLive said:

AWE's Arsenal has always been relaxed and personally I prefer it that way. This is because it allows people to personalise themselves and makes them different. Gamenights have always been the way for people to play as a set faction and quite frankly we don't have enough of them. Admittedly the arsenal is jam packed full of stuff, And from what I have seen majority of people pick RHS assets over CUP assets, With the removal of CUP it would not only reduce the mod size but also reduce the amount of stuff in the arsenal. 

personalising gear is one thing, but why could i pick US assets on British faction? if i would complain that i can't fly a SU-25 while being US army, will it get unlocked? where is the line here?

3 minutes ago, Joebillibob said:

personalising gear is one thing, but why could i pick US assets on British faction? if i would complain that i can't fly a SU-25 while being US army, will it get unlocked? where is the line here?

The line is common sense. US and British factions are apart of NATO where they commonly share assets. Where as the SU-25 is Russian and would not be used by BLUFOR.

Just now, BorderLive said:

The line is common sense. US and British factions are apart of NATO where they commonly share assets.

Unfortunately that ruins game-immersion for more serious players BUT it is a valid point wich I can understand...just makes more serious players play elsewhere.?‍♂️

Fair enough, but we still are in a spot where a lot of people want to go stricter and some do not want to. Where do we go from here? we vote? We ignore and stay like this?

Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to say that those who do not want to change are wrong. I just want to know if we will discuss this further.

Just now, Noah_Hero said:

Unfortunately that ruins game-immersion for more serious players BUT it is a valid point wich I can understand...just makes more serious players play elsewhere.?‍♂️

AWE has never been 100% serious play. It has always been a place for Team-play and fun. Immersion on AWE has MOSTLY been provided by user made missions such as Karate's Prometheus series.

1 minute ago, BorderLive said:

AWE has never been 100% serious play. It has always been a place for Team-play and fun. Immersion on AWE has MOSTLY been provided by user made missions such as Karate's Prometheus series.

Sure but these aren´t happening anymore so people like me tend to not play anymore.

1 minute ago, Sodda said:

So if that "ruins game-immersion" i guess Norway should just sell their new F-35s cause they're American and that ruins my immersion...

I`m talking about people going full spec-ops-look-at-my-coolest-boiiii-EUWest-loadout-style instead of standard army of whatever nation. Also being in a fireteam made up of soldiers of 4 different nations plus one whatever-spec-ops-guy seems fairly unrealistic?

10 minutes ago, BorderLive said:

And there is nothing wrong with that. That is why i started this topic: i wanted to have all your opinions. Since i don't see anyone on the AWE server theses days and the only ones that does complains about this, i wanted to know what we could do to change this.

Just now, MoonFire said:

So what I'm gathering from this is that people are complaining is because the uniforms and weapons aren't the same??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

More or less. For my part, i think there is waayy too much mods. Cohesion would be nice, but it's not critical for me. I would just like that the faction system would mean something.