daniel

salinora1

In-game name when banned: daniel

What message displays when you attempt to connect? you were kicked off the game. (battleye: admin ban (daniel(2)/perm/racism/mario))

Why do you think you were banned? because the admin that banned me is an ignorant child and does not know what racism means

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? oh boy here we go. let me start with the definition of racism which is and i quote "Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another, which often results in discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity".

now let me explain what i did that was "racist" according to the idiot that banned me and the idiot that rejected my first appeal. it started with someone saying "i" in the text chat and i remembered this song/meme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkuM1wSH5hI . and a line in the song is "i really miss my nigga" which is part of the chorus of the song. then i thought "imma quote it and make a funny reference and make people laugh".

so after the dude said "i" i typed "really miss my nigaaaaaa". and then some ignorant fool said "is there an admin here?" and then this other ignorant fool that just happened to be an admin banned me permanently without any warning or thought at all.

now to the part where i explain why all the people i called igorant fools and/or idiots are, in fact igorant fools and/or idiots. you see according to the DEFINITION of RACISM i would need to meet a couple criteria that describe my actions:
-belief in superiority of one race over another.
-discrimination of people based on ethnicity
not me nor my actions meet these criteria,therefore i was not nor am i nor will i ever be racist.
which makes my being banned for "racism" idiotic, unfair and proof that
most admins here should not be admins.
now with my indisputable argument made i will take my leave and hope the admin that sees this is not completely incompetent, otherwise i will keep appealing this ban until that is the case

Which administrator banned you (if known): 

When were you banned: around 18:00 on the 17th of september 2018

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for the appeal.

In case it was not clear, we take offense to any form of racsim. The N word is very derogatory, using it will result in a instant permanent ban.

Insulting me, a admin or any other member of Ahoyworld is not acceptable behaviour either.

Your appeal was unsuccesful and will remain unsuccesful.

Spamming appeals will not change this.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts