All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Last week
  3. Gonna try to get some of us old EU#3 cretins on the next Beta Test to see what we're all missing. Should be fun, can't wait to see how much I&A has changed. @HybridRage@Pancake @Minipily @kennychr @Wavy_Gravy
  4. In light of the tragic fire that broke out in Notre Dame, Ubisoft is giving away Assassin's Creed Unity for free for a limited time only! (From April 17th to April 25th at 8:00am *Your local time*) Go ahead and pick it up, it's free! And, despite its mainly negative reviews, it is actually a rather fun game with some stunning views. Go see Notre Dame during the darkest time in French History, Vive la révolution! https://register.ubisoft.com/acu-notredame-giveaway/en-GB
  5. Earlier
  6. TheScar

Scar's BTR

Uuuuuuuuuh that color fits so perfect to any armored vehicle in any military of the current world ... Shame tho its a blapshemic 8 wheeler and therefor a no go for the SCARMADA™
  7. Walk'N

Scar's BTR

Long time no pink on the server...
  8. Walk'N

Scar's BTR

Long time no pink on the server...
  9. Here is the final change log for Beta 059: we'll be running the next beta test this coming Wednesday at 1800 UTC. If all goes as planned and there are no major bugs, this may very well be the release version! 059 --- NEW 1. Added mission persistence and set to ON by default. When server restarts, completed AOs / player rewards are loaded from persistent save. 2. Added smoke screen deployment option to heavy air trans vehicles (Ghosthawk, Huron, Blackfish level vehicles). It is a action menu item (similar to the deploy ammo box) and will be available when the vehicle is going less than 40 km/h and more than 400m away from base. You have one charge, which can be reloaded at Air service or helipads. 3. Added Artillery Smoke reward (1000 points). 4. Added Button in rewards menu to show/hide vehicles, weapons and gear that the player is restricted from purchasing due to their role. Useful to let you purchase a non-role vehicle, then activate the related squad. 5. Added Vehicle Flag reward (lets you add your faction's flag to your current vehicle) 6. Replaced vehicle servicing functionality with vanilla repair / rearm / refuel functionality - you just have to drive into the service area, and R/R/R will activate automatically. Vehicle ammo/fuel paradrops also now function this way, but those boxes will despawn after five minutes. FIXES 1. Turret toggling in Ghosthawk 2. UAV secondary mission 3. Further fixes to prevent players having access to prohibited gear via the arsenal 4. Players can no longer donate fractions of reward points (trying to donate 10.7 points will cause you do donate 10 points) 5. Inventory may no longer randomly close (cleanUp function was deleting player's virtual inventory item) 6. Empty reward vehicles show up on map. 7. Skills assignment to OPFOR AI 8. Attempt to stop AI from spawning in rocks 9. Reinforcement troops added to composition of enemy, changes win condition and cleanup activities 10. Ammo drop reward wasn't spawning correctly. 11. Notifications for when player is incapacitated or killed. 12. Tweaks to how Goblin UAV spawns 13. Redesign base restrictions to prevent trolling / griefing and bringing vehicles into player spawn area. 14. Fixes to prevent exploit on loading gear from arsenal to elude gear restriction. 15. Gunner positions in the Armed Blackfish are now usable by non-VIPER crew members. TWEAKS 1. Tweaks to rescue civilians mission. 2. Tweaks to ambient AI spawn placement. 3. Tweaks to garbage cleanup script. 4. Tweaks to enemy awareness scripting. 5. Tweaks to UAV respawning. 6. Tweaks to respawn loadouts. If you have a loadout saved from the arsenal, you won't get the default loadout for your role on respawn. 7. Tweak to map markers: empty vehicles show as dark yellow instead of yellow. 8. Tweak to ammo depot, repair depot and command+control sub objectives: 8A. Destroying the objective will no longer despawn nearby friendly vehicles (whoops!). 8B. Tweaked how holdAction charges are set (only one player at a time can set charges, you can't set them more than once, and a notification will spam to nearby players when the charges are set). 8C. Tweaked how they are spawned, trying not to spawn them directly on roads. 9. Tweak to enemy reinforcement notification (shortened text to fit in notification box). 10. Tweak to artillery reward - will now only give one 'splash' report before barrage begins. 11. Tweak to enemy mortar sub objective, and determining how that task completes. 12. Tweak to custom vault action. Fixed for when 'v' key is used in vehicles, should resort to default behaviour. 13. Removed enemy counter attack from secondary missions, not super interesting, win conditions were difficult and in general it was just misbehaving. 14. Tweak: NATO now has advanced MAAWS, AAF has basic MAAWS (was reversed, thanks Bohemia for confusing class names) 15. Tweak to revive, trying to fix bug which puts you in medical animation even while you are incapacitated 16. Tweak to player name tags: name and tag are now place at chest level and responds to player stance position. 17. Tweaked how map markers are updated and communicated to players. 18. Reward menu (gear) now only propogates items that attach to weapons you have in your inventory. 19. Removed Shelldrake (Mortars) squad - problematic in a few ways. 20. If you are in an air group where no vehicles are available for that group, you will be kicked from that group (VIPER, REAPER and TALON) 21. Commander cannot kick players from slots in layer configured for pub play (default) 22. Talon (CAP) vehicles can no longer mount air-to-ground ordinance, but are restricted to air to air and anit-radiation missiles. 23. Tweaks to heavy asset respawn times (slightly longer). 24. Slight buff to skill level for the following enemy AI: Anti-air soldier, Pilots, Crew, Squad Leader, Team Leader. 25. Added 5.56mm magazines to NATO/NATO pacific faction ammo boxes. Simplified how ammo/ vehicle ammo/ vehicle fuel boxes are delivered to the battlefield (no longer spawn a delivery vehicle). 26. Changed how vehicle rearming works for air vehicles with dynamic pylon loading. Instead of selecting individual weapons, the player can now purchase pre-configured loadouts for these vehicles. 27. Civilians who stray outside the AO distance are now deleted. 28. Attempts to fix seat switching to roles you're not allowed have failed; you'll be ejected if you try.
  10. Walk'N

The quiet before the storm

And their large wiping by UH-60 miniguns... (Who shot first?)
  11. Johnson

The quiet before the storm

An insurgent reconnaissance team inspects the forces of Camp Dalton before their large scale attack on the airbase only minutes later.
  12. Currently AWE isn't active, so you'll need to wait untill the reboot for any detailed information. How many players? I'm hoping many, but that will be seen once the server is back. Set up fortifications in the field - Yes, that is possible Maps - The exact maps are yet to be decided, but we're steering clear of any that require CUP When - AWE is coming back after I&A4 comes out of beta. I do not know the exact date.
  13. Aegis_RVIR

Stuck at the airport

Traffic jams at the airport smh :D
  14. Ooh "internal" is the keyword. Whoops! We'll see it when we see it
  15. Currently working on a series of missions for AhoyWorld, they are currently vanilla. I did hear about enhanced a couple of times about extra stuff and assets but also about the haemorrhaging player base, so before I made any decisions I wanted to go and ask a few questions before I would make any sort of commitment. - When running a mission with enhanced, how many people would join such a mission? My missions do rely a bit on numbers to balance themselves out - Is it possible to set up fortifications in the field? Not just small things like mines but full on walls? - Regarding maps, which maps are the most popular and why? Base game maps or some of the more exotic maps? - I did hear some stuff about the AWE modest being updated, how long will that take? please do let me know, as I would like to know where I am at. Thank you all beforehand!
  16. It's being tested internally at the moment to make sure it's ready for primetime
  17. I&A4 is being tested on EU1 at various times, no password required
  18. Version 059 is now in internal testing. Change log: 059 --- NEW 1. Added mission persistence and set to ON by default. When server restarts, completed AOs / player rewards are loaded from persistent save. 2. Added smoke screen deployment option to heavy air trans vehicles (Ghosthawk, Huron, Blackfish level vehicles). It is a action menu item (similar to the deploy ammo box) and will be available when the vehicle is going less than 40 km/h and more than 400m away from base. You have one charge, which can be reloaded at Air service or helipads. 3. Added Artillery Smoke reward (1000 points). 4. Added Button in rewards menu to show/hide vehicles, weapons and gear that the player is restricted from purchasing due to their role. Useful to let you purchase a non-role vehicle, then activate the related squad. FIXES 1. Turret toggling in Ghosthawk 2. UAV secondary mission 3. Further fixes to prevent players having access to prohibited gear via the arsenal 4. Players can no longer donate fractions of reward points (trying to donate 10.7 points will cause you do donate 10 points) 5. Inventory may no longer randomly close (cleanUp function was deleting player's virtual inventory item) (still working on this) 6. Empty reward vehicles show up on map. 7. Skills assignment to OPFOR AI 8. Attempt to stop AI from spawning in rocks 9. Reinforcement troops added to composition of enemy, changes win condition and cleanup activities 10. Ammo drop reward wasn't spawning correctly. 11. Notifications for when player is incapacitated or killed. TWEAKS 1. Tweaks to rescue civilians mission. 2. Tweaks to ambient AI spawn placement. 3. Tweaks to garbage cleanup script. 4. Tweaks to enemy awareness scripting. 5. Tweaks to UAV respawning. 6. Tweaks to respawn loadouts. If you have a loadout saved from the arsenal, you won't get the default loadout for your role on respawn. 7. Tweak to map markers: empty vehicles show as dark yellow instead of yellow. 8. Tweak to ammo depot, repair depot and command+control sub objectives: 8A. Destroying the objective will no longer despawn nearby friendly vehicles (whoops!). 8B. Tweaked how holdAction charges are set (only one player at a time can set charges, you can't set them more than once, and a notification will spam to nearby players when the charges are set). 8C. Tweaked how they are spawned, trying not to spawn them directly on roads. 9. Tweak to enemy reinforcement notification (shortened text to fit in notification box). 10. Tweak to artillery reward - will now only give one 'splash' report before barrage begins. 11. Tweak to enemy mortar sub objective, and determining how that task completes. 12. Tweak to custom vault action. Fixed for when 'v' key is used in vehicles, should resort to default behaviour. 13. Removed enemy counter attack from secondary missions, not super interesting, win conditions were difficult and in general it was just misbehaving. 14. Tweak: NATO now has advanced MAAWS, AAF has basic MAAWS (was reversed, thanks Bohemia for confusing class names) 15. Tweak to revive, trying to fix bug which puts you in medical animation even while you are incapacitated 16. Tweak to player name tags: name and tag are now place at chest level and responds to player stance position. 17. Tweaked how map markers are updated and communicated to players. 18. Reward menu (gear) now only propogates items that attach to weapons you have in your inventory. 19. Removed Shelldrake (Mortars) squad - t'was problematic in a few ways. 20. If you are in an air group where no vehicles are available for that group, you will be kicked from that group (VIPER, REAPER and TALON) 21. Commander cannot kick players from slots in layer configured for pub play (default) 22. Talon (CAP) vehicles can no longer mount air-to-ground ordinance, but are restricted to air to air and anit-radiation missiles. 23. Tweaks to heavy asset respawn times (slightly longer). 24. Slight buff to skill level for the following enemy AI: Anti-air soldier, Pilots, Crew, Squad Leader, Team Leader. 25. Added 5.56mm magazines to NATO/NATO pacific faction ammo boxes.
  19. Having to drop off the community for private and work reasons I was destroyed to hear AWE was down when I checked in, really looking forward to a possible fresh start and primarily commenting here to stay in the loop! Hope to see y'all in game on AWE sometime soon!
  20. Increasing the skill level for manpads is a good idea, actually. We tried VCOM on EU1 in the past, it took about 15 fps off of everyone's experience. We might try again with I&A4, not sure if it was just how I&A3 ran that killed performance.
  21. Maybe increasing the skill level for manpads will help? Not sure cuz its still Arma AI... btw @Ryko i know that AI is smarter and more challenging than before but is there any chance to use something like VCOM AI in the future?
  22. I have noticed while Zeusing in I&A 4 that AA manpads rarely use their shoulder mounted launchers, example for instance, there are two AA running around in the AO with no Bluefor anywhere near them, a Ghost hawk comes flying over the top of them and drops it's infantry and still gets out completely safe and with no engagement, I have also noticed the massive lack in enemy jets and helo's for Talon and Bluefor manpads to shoot down too but as I have Zeus powers I can throw some enemy air assets at them every now and then until it's changed, I did that very thing the other night and Talon was dealing with what I threw at them which took their focus off of ground targets and I'd like to say enhanced their gameplay.
  23. This being a public server means there will always be players who unintentionally or even intentionally break the rules. I would be very happy if all of us regulars just try to remind the new guys about the rules. If that doesn't help, then you can use the !admin command and player report function if an admin is not available. People will always find loop holes rules and in the code, the Spartan and Admin teams will of course try our utmost to keep order on the server. A quick note on the player report; it is always a good idea to submit a screenshot or two, maybe even a recording as evidence of an incident, that will help the admins resolve the issue as fast and accurately as possible. The reply to a report is not instant, but all reports will be handled and resolved and both parties the reporting player and the player being being reported will be notified, the later in case the report leads to action being taken.
  24. Stan, I dont rly took those screenshots to seek punisment for SoldSoul. Yes he obviously didn't read rules thoroughly, and was thinking he does no wrong - which on publicly accessible server is just bound to happen over and over. You explain to one and another will come next day. Its more to show that system needs to be tweaked to prevent it as much as possible automaticaly, thats why we are having Beta after all.
  25. As it is in I&A3 right now. We are used to add them if need be!
  26. They are still easy to find if you need to, so would it be better to avoid breaking the mission and people could add it to their interface if needed?
  27. I understand, but it is useful to know where it is for a variety of good reasons... as in, figuring out where it impossibly spawned so as to help players complete the mission
  1. Load more activity