All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yep, that'd be fine. You'd need to go platoon commander to activate the Logistics squad, then change roles to one of the engineers.
  3. Yesterday
  4. I used to do that a lot. Yeah.
  5. Mmmmm, interesting. So would it be o.k. when the server is empty, to take logi role, load a container, drive out to nowheresville and try and build a FOB with bells and whistles?
  6. Pawnee & Ifrit

7. Yeah, it's a shame ACE doesn't check for multiple players. It's an 8-man craft after all, with four guys it wouldn't be an issue.
  8. Forum Backgrounds

Yos
  9. like a boss!

atleast you fit into those small parking zones
  10. Also definitly not possible if you are alone. Even without an engine attached a Rhib like this has a weight of 200kg I would say. With engine and equippement that surely goes up to 300kg. Now imagine "pushing" that one through wet sand...good luck trying
  11. If they take logi engineer yes.
  12. So just to be clear, if a player takes the logistics role on a Stilleto mission they can create objects, service pads etc?
  13. both the towed and self propelled arty all support manual elevation control via page up and page down, but charge information, muzzule velocity, and other stuff you need to calculate without a range table are missing. The paladin and pondos both have Fire Control Systems, but these are the same systems installed in tanks and are for line of sight direct fire solutions, they do not support indirect fire.
  14. Last week
  15. Well is there even any way of doing the ranging manually? I mean, most modern arty vehicles have computers anyway dont they?
  16. Yeah we'll probably bring the computer back, it's fun to do the ranging manually but in the end there are so many variables that don't line up it's too unpredictable. For the RHIB, from what I can see it's baked in by class name, so you will have to bitch at ace for that.
  17. Ok so only works on some missions? Not like the R3F mod then
  18. Which mod is it that allows logistics engineers to create vehicle respawn points, fob structures etc etc?
  19. Forum Backgrounds

They look good, nice work.
  20. Ahoyworld Repo Updates

--- Revision: 17 --- Build date: 22-May-2018 23:01:45 New: 0 - Updated: 1 @AW_Tembelan; Deleted: 0 -
  21. Will the arty vehicles now spawnable actually be able to be used with no Arty Computer or range table? Also @Ryko could that ACE boat push be applied to other craft? Things like the RHIB should be pushable really.
  22. Fun fact: the ace 1000 ml blood bag does not, like one would expect, weigh slightly more than 1 kg. It in fact weighs less than a kilo, somewhere around 800 grams if i'm not mistaken
  23. Somewhere in the back of my head I think I already knew that, but yeah As usual, engine limitations screw us all.
  24. Problem: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/920303210003630873/51E09859086B9D459576EFBCAA9DD1E350F10C7B/ Of those M1220 (and basically all RHS vehicles) you have a woodland and a desert camo version for every version with a different gun. You can't tell which one is which until you spawn one in.
  25. Mostly because Arma. The game engine doesn't work with weights in terms of grams or pounds, but units of volume imitating mass. The space occupied determines the weight of the item, but they are inextricably linked, and all that mod devs can do is adjust the formula to follow for a given mass-volume unit of an item. This means a really high-mass, low-volume item like a rocket or mine would have to tend to one end, but neglect realism for the other. It's - again - a balance issue. Edit: RHS even wrote a blog post about it: http://www.rhsmods.org/b/8
  1. Load more activity